Covid 19 Guidance
Affinity Veterinary Physiotherapy services are still open during January 2021 lockdown for cases where there is a need to maintain function, wellbeing and prevent deterioration or disability in animals.
- Wear a disposable apron or change clothing between house holds
- Wear disposable gloves when coming into contact with any animal
- Wear a mask throughout the sessions
- Maintain 2m distancing from owner
- Reduce contact with other members of the household/other pets
- Owners to wear a mask if able
- Treatment can take place outside if preferred, weather dependant or in outhouses (e.g. sheds or garages)
- Minimal contact with surfaces in homes
- Clean all equipment with medical grade disinfectant wipes between visits
Please do not hesitate to contact Gina if you have specific questions about your situation or any other concerns. It is important that we implement these safety measures in order to keep us all safe so we can continue to provide important treatment for your pets.